Tuesday, October 22, 2019

AMAZING RACE


We were lucky enough to be selected to go to Grey High School to take part in an Amazing Race. The students had organised this a part of their P.E. We had ten teams with four people in each team (Room 4 had to come with us to make up the numbers). There were five tasks that we had to do. We walked there and got there quicker than expected so they had to be really flexible and change things around.
We played seaweed while they got organised. There were 5 games and two teams played each game together then moved on to play against another tea. We had awesome fun and wre really impressed with all the preparation the students had gone to. We helped them to evaluate by filling out a google form they had sent us.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Room 2,
    My name is Dianne and I am a year 7 attending St Pius X Catholic School, I am really glad that you guys were lucky enough to go, I hope that you really enjoyed your trip to Grey High School.

    What was your favourite thing being there?

    Keep up the great work!,
    Kind Regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora room 2,
    Hello my name is Josaia I am a year 6 Going to St Pius I Really like your writing and your little adventure.

    What was your favourite moment when being there.

    Really like your writing and our trip.
    From Josaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e Lelei Room 2.
    My name is Francis and I really enjoyed your blog post. Sounds like you had such an awesome time at the Grey High School Sports Tournament. I liked how you guys played seaweed. That's my favourite game to play. What was your favourite moment and why.
    Sincerely: Francis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and also I am a Year 6 attending Saint Pius X Catholic School.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.