Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Swimming Sports Blaketown School

On Monday the 27th of February, we had our school swimming sports, it went very good with lots of firsts, seconds also thirds. At the swimming sports we had over arm,backstroke,breaststroke. And we did 4 lengths backstroke and over arm. Also we did and 6 lengths but it was optional. We also had who can dive and stay in the water the longest. Then the lower groups did the same but they had a fun thing, they did ice cream containers on their head’s and tennis balls under their chin and tried who can hold their breath the longest. After that we ate food and we had a free swim and some kids went outside and played. Then we caught the bus back to school in time for lunch. (by Patrick)
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Krisha and I am a student in room 21 at Owairaka School. I really like your picture. It made me think of a fun in the water. Have you thought about making have you thought of making a slide about it. If you would like to see my learning, please visit my blog krishas.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Hadia and I am a student in room 21 at Owairaka School. I really like your swimming sports blaketown schools introduction. It made me think of the
    Swimming sports we had in our school pool but it was only for year 4,5 and 6 . Have you thought about telling us where you went to do the swimming sports and who came first, second and third in your class. If you would like to see my learning, please visit
    http://odshadiar.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Kia ora my name is James and I go to kawakawa primary school and I seen your post and I really like your swimming sports post and photos.Was it hard? visit my blog plz http://kpsjamesb.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, My name is Joy adn I go to Wesley Intermediate school in room 9. I really like your swimming sports introduction. Our school recently had a swim sports and it was so fun. I love the fact that you blogged about it. PLz visit my blog
    http://wisjoyh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Dave Winter and I visit Blaketown school a few times each year because I am excited to see how you are leaning with chromebooks. The swimming sports sound cool and I like the picture of the spouts pouring water on you. When I wen to high school there was one boy who could do 2 lengths under water. That was freaky to watch. Do you have a technique for holding your breath? I need tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.