Friday, May 3, 2019

POETRY

This term we have learnt heaps about writing poetry. We have also researched types of poetry and tried writing different styles and types. We then made a poster on the lucid press of all our poems. We look at Katie Perry's 'Firework' song and realised it was a poem so spent time dissecting it with some of the tools we had learnt. We also looked closely at a Robert Frost poem - 'The Road Not Taken.' Click on to our individual blogs on the side and see some of our work.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Room 2,
    My name is Christopher I'm a year 7 student from St Pius X Catholic school. I really like the way you guys set up the poems but next time take a photo closer so we can read the poems they did. But besides that you guys did a great job!

    Kind Regards
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 2,
    I like how you put the poems on the wall, next time I think you should take a picture of individual poems so we can read it. I also like how you guys put yellow on it so it stands out. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Room 2,
    My name is Sia and I attend St Pius X Catholic School as a year 8 student.
    I like the way you displayed the poems! But next time, you could take up close and individual pictures so we can see them and them we'll be able to compliment them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo lelei Room 2,
    my name is Poitirere and I am a Year 7 student attending St Pius X Catholic School,
    I really like the way you have displayed this artwork keep up the great work.

    All the best: Poitirere/Lilly,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Room 2,
    My name is charis
    I'm a year 7 student from St Pius X Catholic school. I really like the way you guys set up the poems but next time take a photo closer so we can see the poems properly

    Kind Regards
    Charis

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.