Sunday, July 28, 2019

Friendship Table and Chairs

We have been lucky enough to be gifted a table and chairs made from recycled wood and pallets. We plan to buy some Resene test pots and to give everyone in the school a chance to paint these. We will then move them out beside our school sandpit and playground and they will become our friendship seats. You will be able to sit at these when you are feeling a little alone and down, hopefully when someone sees you they will come along and sit and talk or invite you to play a game.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea making seats from pellets. We are looking at Sustainability at our school in Gisborne this term and this would be a great idea for our school to think about. Did a student make the seat or a clever teacher? Our class link is https://mcveylearningspace.blogspot.com if you are interested in having a look. We would love some more ideas on how you have used reused and recycled materials at your school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is Lukas, I am a year 7 and attend SPX, I really like the Idea !
    Keep up the Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My name is Charis, I am a year 7 and attend SPX, I really love the Idea !
    Keep up the FANTASTIC WORK,

    BLOG YA LATER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 2,
    My name is Jerome and I am year 8 student attending St Pius X catholic school, I like what you have created because it looks nice.Keep up the great work.

    Great work
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Room 2,
    My name is Dianne and I am a year 8 student attending St Pius X Catholic School, I really love what you have created and I love this idea, Who came up with this idea? Do you want to paint your friendship table and chairs?

    Keep up the amazing work!,
    Kind regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi My name is pj, I am a year 7 and attend SPX, I really love the Idea !
    Keep up the FANTASTIC WORK,

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.