Wednesday, June 17, 2020

ANZAC SERVICE

During Lockdown four of us worked on Hangouts with the teacher and we had an ANZAC service. The Englebrestein family lived near the school so they made some wreaths from egg cartons (the teacher put the task out on one of her planning sheets ) and went down and laid some wreaths and their mum filmed it. This was our first time working live stream and we made many mistakes (listen to the singing of the national anthem) but we are very proud of ourselves.

This is the link to our service ANZAC SERVICE 2020

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Room 2,

    I am Sateki from Saint Pius X Catholic School.
    I love what you have done to service and comemorate anzac.
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the video, It was restriced for me.
    I cannot wait to see more learning from you guys.
    Keep up the good work!!

    Kind Regards
    Sateki

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.