Thursday, July 6, 2017

 Three Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies
As part of our writing we watched a YouTube presentation on how to make these cookies. We then had to write the recipe correctly making sure we had the procedure right and all the materials listed. (it was way harder than we thought and it ended up taking us two days before we could cook).When we had it correct we were each allowed to make a batch of cookies each.   The teacher aide made some to share with the other classes and we were allowed to take ours home to our family.They were YUMMY especially if you like chocolate.  Some of us decided that when we make them at home we might put less chocolate and maybe put some dried fruit or some nuts.

  Here is the link with the recipe       ,Banana Oat Cookies

 We recommend you HAVE A GO as they are soooosooooo easy and soooooooo YUM

10 comments:

  1. Hi Room 2,
    I am a student from kawakawa primary yous always make my mouth watery when ever yous make food i just want to keep on trying over and over again to make those yummy looking cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 2 my name is Miria i'm from Kawakawa primary i'm in room 6 I like how you are making banana oat cookies they look Delicious and i would like to see more and i think you should work more on some more photos.bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Jahesha from kawakawa primary school I like that you guys made banana oat cookies yummy I think that it was a smart idea to put the link to the recipe to make the cookies bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey room 2 my name is Adelia and I am a year 8 student from Kawakawa Primary. Your banana oat cookies caught my eye because they look so delicious. In my family my Aunty makes the best banana cupcakes. Do you add frozen or rotten bananas?
    Please visit my blog kpsadelial.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora room 2 my name is Te Aroha and i am a year 7 from Kawakawa Primary school. These cookies look delicious! This recipe sounds very easy and simple. Thanks for sharing the link now i can make some at home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey room 2,
    my name is haelyn i am a student from kawakawa primary school and im a year 7. OMG! man those cookies look Delicious. this recipe doesnt just sound easy it also sounds really yummy.i deffently will try this recipe one day. maybe in your spear time you should go check out my blog http://kpshaelyng.blogspot.co.nz/ xx happy blogging (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work Room 2 i like how you told us about Banana Oat Cookies I got are question how long did u have bake it for and once again great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi room 2 I am Tahnellah I'm a year 8 at KawKawa Pirmary School,wow those cookies look yum well done cooking them I will try out this recipe.when you have free time come and check out my blog http://kpstahnellahs.blogspot.co.nz/ enjoy and byee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.