Friday, July 7, 2017

End of Year France Party - Bastille Day 14 July
We have some new students in our school  who speak French as well as English, so as a way to get to know and understand them and their culture their mum came and did a presentation about France.
Our class made decorations and we had a food tasting.
 We had a red blue and white themed mufti day.
 Some people painted their tops with the french flag.


 Recipes - they are DELICIOUS We had Quiche Lorraine, Nesquik tartines and hot chocolate made with milk. Click the link above and try the recipes they are delicious. The slide shows were really awesome as Vee explained and talked about each slide. We learnt a lot about the French culture, artists, houses, castles, traditions and we learnt some French. We hope that Tara and Tane feel welcome in our school and it is good to know about their heritage.


4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Miria i'm from kawakawa primary I wish I could be there that looks so cool and fun but I think you should work more on a little bit more writing.bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora room 2 it must be pretty cool to have some french students in your school. I've never tasted any type of french foods except for a croissant. What did you find interesting about it? Blog you later room 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my name is James i'm from kawakawa primary I wish I could be there that looks so cool and fun but I think you should work more on a little bit more writing and mabye blog you late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Tahnellah I'm a student at KawaKawa Primary School and I'm a year 8 and I'm 12 years of age and I've never had a France Party and if you have free time or your own time go and check out my blog its http://kpstahnellahs.blogspot.co.nz/ AND GO CHECK OUT
    MY CLASS BLOG ITS http://kpsjbaker.blogspot.co.nz/ HAVE FUN AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND YEA BYEEE...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.