Friday, April 5, 2019

Duffy Role Model

Judi Billciff

We were so lucky to have a visit from Judi. She was amazing and had us all rolling around with laughter it would have been so great if she was here all day.
Check out Rainbow Poetry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Rainbow Poetry NZ She has lots of Youtube presentations with hints about poetry as well as her reading poems.
She is amazing at writing and presenting poems and we can't wait to work with some of them to present at an assembly. (she's a drama teacher to)
We dramatised (with her help) her poem about learning to drive it was hilarious. She is a really cool lady and so her husband was great too (he has the most expressive face). We loved having them in our school and wish they lived close by so that we could do a workshop with her. They also present our Duffy Books.                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Hey Room 2,
    It sounded like you guys really enjoyed having Judi, I like how you say that you guys were laughing and rolling around. Keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 2,
    Its me Christoper from St Pius X. I am a year 7 student.
    But it sounds like you guys had a great time with Judi. I think your vocabulary is amazing but besides that Keep up the great work.

    Best Wishes
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey RM 2

    My name is Charis and I attend St Pius X school,

    I really really really love how you loved duffy role models and I love them to but one thing I could suggest you could do is fix the sentence so her husband was to because it really doesn't make sense to me anyways keep it up and drive your own learning,

    KIND REGARDS CHARIS,

    BLOG YA LATER.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.